domingo, 2 de setembro de 2007

I am Myself a Solo!

If a have something to say…. Yes, and…. Say it, but… sometimes it seems like I don’t choose well words, there is a distance between what a say and with what I wanted to say… the way I say it has a way to be said… 
So…. Yes, I… create my own pretext, find my own context, and if necessary turn to “recontext”… 
If I am… of course, sometimes I’m my hero, and sometimes I’m my own villain… hell… not again, me me me me me me me, you you you you you you you you you, we we we we we we, enough, pearls to pigs and hookers are we all… 
…. Again… yes but now in a different way… 
I am, I am, I am, yes but it’s different…. I want, I want, I want, yes, but… the cigarette smokes me and my beer drinks me and… I bit me, I kiss me, it’s done!

Sem comentários: